2009年1月30日 星期五

Something about My New Semester

Two weeks ago, I just arrived O'Hare airport in Chicago, being frightened by freezing and snowing weather. Now, the new semester has started and I am still struggling with quantitative assigned reading, all lectures given by native speakers as well as mandatory discussion sections. During these two weeks, in addition to going to classes, I study more than 7~8 hours per day in average in order to get along with all content, but still find it a little bit difficult to realize everything. What made me exited is I could feel that my communication skills are getting improved day by day. I am trying to ask questions in class and out of class, getting involved in Cru. here, and overhearing what passersby are talking about.XD Hopefully I will adjust campus life here soon!

Sometimes I do not update my blog because I am in a bad mood, but this is simply not the reason why I have made here silent recently! Therefore, my dear friends, please do not worry about me. :-) My schedule will be confirmed next week; then I will update the courses I am taking here and sharing my fresh, interesting, but also challenging learning experience with you.

3 則留言:

waiwai 提到...

加油~~

ayari 提到...

I think your plurk is an interesting place to get immediate information from you:)

Daybreak 提到...

Right~
Do you want to get a plurk account, too ^^? I am looking forward to play with you on plurk :D